Friday, October 13, 2006

A black eyed dog he called at my door

And if one day you should see me in the crowd
Lend a hand and lift me
To your place in the cloud



Now I'm darker than the deepest sea
Just hand me down, give me a place to be.
And I was strong, strong in the sun
I thought I'd see
when day is done
Now I'm weaker than
the palest blue
Oh, so weak in this need for you.



Do you curse where you come from,
Do you swear in the night

I was born to love no one
No one to love me
Only the wind in the long green grass
The frost in a broken tree
I was made to love magic

  • Tomorrow is a long time - demo
  • No comments:

    Sangue nei solchi del cuore

    “Bob Dylan è in città, c’è bisogno di catturare qualcosa di magico”. La “città” è ovviamente New York, al telefono John Hammond, il più gran...

    I più letti