Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Have yourself a merry little - but good - one


God does not leave us groping in the dark. He has shown himself to us as a man. In his greatness he has let himelf become small. God has taken on a human face. Only this God saves us from being afraid of the world and from anxiety before the emptiness of life.
Benedict XVI

Christ ends up right here, in my attitude and disposition as a human being, in my way, that is, one who expects, who awaits something because he feels that he is entirely wanting. He has joined me. He has proposed himself to my original needs.
Luigi Giussani

2 comments:

Fausto Leali said...

Happy Christmas Paolo, to you and your family.
And to all the readers here, too.
Fausto

RagmanDrawcircles said...

Merry Christmas.
rag

Sangue nei solchi del cuore

“Bob Dylan è in città, c’è bisogno di catturare qualcosa di magico”. La “città” è ovviamente New York, al telefono John Hammond, il più gran...

I più letti