Sunday, April 08, 2007

When He returns

And he departed from our sight that we might return to our heart, and there find Him.
For He departed, and behold, He is here.

~St. Augustine

Easter
Written by - Patti Smith & Jay Dee Daugherty

Easter Sunday
We were walking
Easter Sunday
We were talking
Isabel, my little one
Take my hand
Time has come

Isabella, all is glowing
Isabella, all is knowing
And my heart, Isabella
And my head, Isabella

Frederick and Vitalie
Savior dwells inside of thee
Oh, the path leads to the sun
Brother, sister
Time has come

Isabella, all is glowing
Isabella, all is knowing
Isabella, we are dying
Isabella, we are rising

I am the spring
The holy ground
The endless seed of mystery
The thorn, the veil
The face of grace
The brazen image
The thief of sleep
The ambassador of dreams
The prince of peace
I am the sword
The wound, the stain
Scorned transfigured child of Cain
I rend, I end
I return
Again I am the salt
The bitter laugh
I am the gas in a womb of light
The evening star
The ball of sight that leads
That sheds the tears of Christ
Dying and drying as I rise tonight

Isabella, we are rising
Isabella, we are rising...

No comments:

Sangue nei solchi del cuore

“Bob Dylan è in città, c’è bisogno di catturare qualcosa di magico”. La “città” è ovviamente New York, al telefono John Hammond, il più gran...

I più letti