Friday, June 23, 2006

Album of the year so far




T-Bone is pure genius. Never been a fan of his solo work that much since now, but I'm not that stupid to not recognize he is probably the best producer of the last 20 years... Lanois who??...

His new album is terrific, tho. Put in shame every Neil Young clown like the recent Neil - Living with War - wanna be or the I wanna be modern - I wanna be U2 - Paul Simon pathetic new album effort.. and anybody else for that matters.

I'll be back about T-Bone hopefully soon but take a tip from one who tried.... dont miss this album. Music is again scaring as it should be.

have a decent weekend everyone - stay warm

No comments:

Sangue nei solchi del cuore

“Bob Dylan è in città, c’è bisogno di catturare qualcosa di magico”. La “città” è ovviamente New York, al telefono John Hammond, il più gran...

I più letti