Wednesday, June 21, 2006

It was the first day of summer




When I saw Bruce Springsteen in concert for the very first time. It was this day, June 21, 1985. It was the bombastic era of the Born in the Usa maximum Bruce, and it was a great night, expecially coz when I went to the show the album Born in the Usa was unknown to me. It was better, coz the album sucks but live it was just a magic night.

Best moment: a solo version of Can't Help Falling In Love With You, dedicated to the "best audience in the world", as Bruce said, "50,000 angels singing", the italian one.

Great memories, I even spotted Bruce super model then wife that night.

No comments:

Sangue nei solchi del cuore

“Bob Dylan è in città, c’è bisogno di catturare qualcosa di magico”. La “città” è ovviamente New York, al telefono John Hammond, il più gran...

I più letti